The NCOTA will hold its 2013 Spring Conference series beginning this April. Two convenient locations make attending fast and easy. The dates of the two events are:
Saturday, April 13, 2013 - - Lenoir Rhyne University - Hickory, NC-NOTE: This event has been cancelled.
Friday, May 3, 2013 - East Carolina University - Greenville, NC.
Conferences Pricing Information
|BOTH HICKORY AND GREENVILLE|
|NCOTA Member OT:||$75.00|
|NCOTA Member OTA:||$60.00|
|NCOTA Member Student:||$20.00|
Continuing Education Info
Continuing Competency: All professional development programs offered by NCOTA are pre-approved for CE credit by the NC Board of Occupational Therapy (NCBOT). An NCOTA certificate of attendance detailing sessions/hours accrued will be issued to registered attendees.
NCOTA Members receive a substantially discounted rate on conference attendance. If you want to join to receive the member registration rate, go to the website: http://www.ncota.org and join online
- Registration status will be verified with the membership database. If you register as a member and your membership status is not current, you must join or pay the difference (non-member rate) in order to attend.
- All registrations received by one week prior to each event will receive a confirmation email prior to conference. All online registrations will receive an automated email receipt and copy of your registration details. Save these for your records.
- Full refund less $10 administrative fee will be given if notification of cancellation is received by one week prior to event. After that date, no refunds are permitted, but you may substitute another person to use the registration.
- No faxed or mailed registrations will be accepted after 4 days prior to event.
- Onsite registration is available if space allows. There is a $10.00 fee in addition to the regular registration rate.
Attach a letter with a detailed description of your needs and submit with your registration.
Lenoir Rhyne University For directions and address, go to http://www.lr.edu/admissions/how-to-get-here. Campus map at Directions will also be included in email confirmation.
East Carolina University-Heart Institue For directions and address, go to https://www.eastcarolinaheartinstitute.com/ecu/ecu_main-detail.aspx?id=1... Directions will also be included in email confirmation.