NC’s Premier Occupational Therapy Organization.
Over 700 occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants and university students training for OT professions are members of the NCOTA. Membership brings meeting and educational registration discounts, extensive education and networking opportunities, and helpful information and resources.
Membership primarily offers you the opportunity to support your colleagues, the profession, and the growth and protection of the practice of occupational therapy in North Carolina. It is also your opportunity to show those who have carried the torch before you that you want to build on their efforts.
In addition, members:
- receive substantial discounts at NCOTA sponsored educational events
- benefit from a variety of statewide, regional, and local networking activities
- provide support for the Association’s lobbying and advocacy mission
- have access to member only news and discussions
- have access to website with news, employment opportunities, and continuing education activities
- receive email updates and news
- volunteer and leadership opportunities
- may apply for student scholarships
Membership Fees (anniversary renewal process)
OTS/ OTAS $45.00
First year therapist $50.00 (first year of clinical work post graduation)
Ready to Join?